Welcome to Assisted Living Nurse Care Services Training Website!
We offer the required initial, annual and continuing educational training mandated by the state of Maryland O.H.C.Q as an approved authorized training provider.
Medication Technician Re-certifications
Welcome to Assisted Living Nurse Care Services classroom educational series for assisted living facilities. To take this classroom training you must become a member first and Register for the class.
Click below for more information on the classroom courses!
- C.O.M.A.R 8 Topics
- Alzheimer’s and Mental Health
- Alzheimer’s and Mental Health Re-Certification
- CPR and Basic First Aid
- 80 Hour Mangers Course
- 20 Hour Managers beinnal update
- Medication Technician
- Mediation Technician Re-Certification
Welcome to Assisted Living Staff Training’s on line educational series for assisted living facilities. To take this on-line training you must become a member first.
Click below for more information on the online training!
|My Online Training|
On-Line Training Process
- The courses that you purchased will have a green button. Click the green button to enter the training. View the videos, and take all quizzes associated with that subject.
- A score of 70% or greater is required to pass the test. At the end of the test if you achieve a 70% or greater click the submit button.
- If you do not achieve a 70% or better click the try again button.
- With the success submission of 70% or better you should be taken to the next page, which say thank you for your submission, and you should see a link, which says return to my training. Click the link, which says return to my training.
- Two things should happen at this point, you should get an email, and a link should appear, if neither of these things happen take test again it may not have been submitted correctly.
- When you return to the home page scroll down to the heading, which says certificates.
- Under the certificates heading you should see a red statement, which says, "Print Certificates" Click Link below: Below this message should be the links to click to print out your certificates.
- Click the link for the certificate you want to print. Choose option 2 and save the PDF file to the desktop.
- After saving the certificate to the desktop you can print the certificate.
|Comar 8 Topic Staff Training Annual Update. - 7 Day Access||Purchase Access|
|Beinnal 20 Hour Update For The 80 hour A.L.M. Course - 14 Day Access||Purchase Access|
|Emergency Preparedness for Assisted Living - 7 Day Access||Purchase Access|
|Alzheimer's and Mental Health Annual Update. - 7 Day Access||Purchase Access|